On 11/11/2017 09:11, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
With this I get
- correct version number (again): turns out the problem is that Travis by default does a
  shallow clone of only 50 commits which broke our "git describe"

Version number ok: 4.7.2-77-gdb64ec

- working BT (somewhat limited testing, but it did connect to a Shearwater Perdix AI for me)

Unfortunately I do not have a BT DC at hand
- working cloud storage

Works perfectly

What I haven't tested:
- printing directly to printer (printing to PDF works)

Prints to PDF but when directed to print to printer, does not produce output to printer. I print from other applications, so its unlikely an OS or CUPS problem.

What still doesn't work:
- logging in to Facebook - based on the symptoms we are not getting a working redirect

Same problem as others. When I specify a user-ID & pw, the pw text box is cleared and no login occurs.

With that in mind... PLEASE TEST. Please find what else is broken in this AppImage...

Thanks

/D
Kind regards,
willem