Update:

> On Dec 4, 2017, at 10:13 AM, Dirk Hohndel <d...@hohndel.org> wrote:
>
> Linus just merged the latest functional changes in libdivecomputer (which
> once again took some commits from our branch and made random changes to them,
> making the merging increasingly harder), but of course not the iostream
> code...

Turns out this was incorrect. Two commits are missing - I'll leave it to Linus
how he wants to continue there.

> After that I was thinking that we could spend a couple of days calming things
> down and testing a bit more :-)
> And give the translators a chance to catch up.
> And update the Subsurface-mobile 2.0 manual to reflect the addition of iOS

All this is still true. I'm working on a first pass for the mobile-manual.txt
right now.

> I see more than a dozen people are testing Subsurface-mobile on iOS.
> I'll make a new Android build tonight as well (but of course you can always
> test the artifacts from the continuous build...).
> I'll push new test builds for Ubuntu, openSUSE and Fedora today.

So all this has happened.
- latest AppImage is on GitHub
- latest Ubuntu / Fedora / openSUSE are in the daily repositories (those
haven't been renamed to -test, btw)
- latest Windows, Mac, and Android is in downloads/test
- latest Android was also pushed to Google Play Beta testers
- latest iOS is on TestFlight

As always, comments, feedback, input, and issue reports are welcome.

/D