Simon,

> Am 18.08.2018 um 15:58 schrieb Simon Eigeldinger <simon.eigeldin...@vol.at>:
>
> I am Simon and I am a blind diver.

A couple of months ago, we were contacted by another blind diver who was
interested to make the subsurface user interface more usable with
text-to-speech. That never led anywhere but only due to lack of developer time.
But this is still on my todo list. Maybe this would also be interesting to you.
My problem to start with was that due to training I was pretty much lost with
the text to speech interface even with staring at the screen. I would need to
collaborate with experience with those tools.

For what you envisioned: could you create a mock up of the file format that
would suite your needs. It shouldn’t be too difficult to hack a command line
version for you. What operating system are you on?

Best
Robert

PS: currently on vacation and thus writing on the phone only.