> On Sep 24, 2018, at 11:36 AM, Linus Torvalds <torva...@linux-foundation.org>
> wrote:
> But from everything I see, I think that the Mares code should just
> magically start working if I fix that stupid choice of
> characteristics.
>
> I'm hoping to have hardware to test by Thursday, but I'm actually
> hoping I could have a test-patch for people to try before that.

You bought another dive computer?

> Because the Mares BLE case really looks like we should be able to get
> it working fairly trivially.

I am traveling Tue/Wed this week - but usually I can create a test APK on a very
quick turnaround. So the moment you have a patch you want me to try, getting
an APK out "only" requires me to be near my computer and have a few minutes
to start of a build and upload it.

/D