> On Oct 26, 2018, at 10:34 PM, Philippe Massart <phili...@philmassart.net>
> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> In the dive list, it is possible to add a « buddy » column, but nothing about
> the dive master. For divers (including myself) who are still in formation and
> get autonomy only under specific circumstances, the only buddy will sometimes
> be the dive master.

> divemaster + buddy column? And is it worth the effort?

This is the reason why I typically push back against such changes. It turns
into random configuration hell. Yes, of course we can add a column for dive
master. And a column for combined dive master + buddy (let's call it people).
And a column for the ... <insert every other field that we have>.
Sorry if I sound frustrated - I'm not frustrated with you. What you are asking
for is a very reasonable request, given that we have added the buddy column. I
just wished we hadn't added the buddy column. And I'm not thrilled to repeat
that mistake with another one, TBH

/D