Hi Robert,

On Montag, 28. Juni 2021 14:05:38 CEST Robert Helling via subsurface wrote:

> a couple of days ago, I had the idea that it might be useful if the user
> could print the statistics plots or export those as images. But I could not
> figure out how to do that. The profile can be rendered as a QImage but the
> statistics uses GL functionality and I don’t understand to use those
> (except a simple screen shot). Am I missing something?

Indeed, that was one of my concerns when porting the original QGraphicsScene
code to QtQuick/QSG (which, for the records, is the worst API I have ever
used). My plan back then was to build alternative frontends, e.g. for tabular/
textual presentations like the ones we already have and also for printing.
Concerning printing, I wasn't sure about the best way to do it. PDF? TeX? SVG?
QGraphicsScene?

Berthold