On 4/09/2022 13:34, Attilla de Groot via subsurface wrote:
This morning I made my first ccr dive (of course it was horrible, I need to learn to dive again...) .

I have a Petrel3 with it, but I'm unable to download the dive log to the android app (I'll try later with my laptop). It connects, the computer says it's sending, but subsurface claims there are now new logs. The shearwater app itself is able to download them though.

I've put the logs here: https://gist.github.com/packetninja/3ac8d18b9feb56edbde4e7414815a7b9
I know it's a new model so if there's anything else I can do, let me know.

According to the logs, there were two dives downloaded:

  2022-07-29 21:14:40
  2017-01-01 01:31:37

That's clearly not a dive done "this morning", but both dives were CCR dives according to the dive mode. Is the clock of your dive computer set correctly?

I don't see any other dives present in the manifest (all zeros).

Jef