Hello Guys,
                            Send resume to nav...@techmagix.com

We have 16 new mainframe positions open at the US Postal Service in Eagan,
MN.
Due to security regulations ****ALL candidates must have either a Green
Card, EAD, or be a US Citizen****
With all submittals I need a minimum of the following:
Candidate's* **first AND last name*,* **resume*,* **rate needed*,
candidate's* **contact info*, and their* **citizenship status*.
Max rate: up to $35-40/hour

*Programmer*
*Functional Responsibilities:*

Individual shall work modify JCL procedures conforming to published
standards.
Individual shall validate modified JCL procedures conform to standards and
are ready for Unit testing.
Individual shall coordinate with IBSSC developers to conduct Unit testing.
Individual shall provide support for the ASC QA personnel modifying their
processes to use the standardized JCL procedures.

Individual shall communicate problems, scheduling issues, test results and
make process recommendations to Standardization team management.

Duration: through the end of September '09