PLEASE MARK A CC TO recruitersar...@gmail.com

Here are the details I have for the new position: PM role – Identity
Management

3 month, $45/hr, Philadelphia, PA

Looking for a person for 3 months for an identity management project in
Philadelphia

(it may last longer). Rate is 45 dollars. The person should have experience
around

IDM (identity management) but doesn't have to be technical. They will be
responsible

for managing the project from an IDM Point of view including al
documentation, vendor

management and meetings as well as documentation.

Sareen Bhaskaran
Resource Manager
Prosoft Cyberworld Group
630-371-0530 ext 145
sar...@prosoftcyberworld.com
please log into my official group for nonsap reqs and hotlist
nonsaprecruitersjunct...@googlegroups.com