I see your point, I agree. I will do the elimination as is required, and
this time include a milestones/deadlines in my hopefully final draft
proposal.
My main objective will be to send the file from the laptop through the
network to the server, have the necessary code for it both sides.(and
ofcourse write UIs). (I'm actually having good experience with client-server
projects)

But if I should finish this earlier than the GSoC time span, and have
sufficient time I will work on print-to-pdf, or since I intend to become a
contributor, I will  focus on it as an interest. I'd very well like to see
myself implement this, so I will do this!

So Ben, do I write print-to-pdf in my proposal or not?  and if I do, what
would be the best way to do it?

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 12:05 AM, Benjamin M. Schwartz