It sounds as if your proposal is not so much an activity as the ability to
screencast whatever you're doing on the XO, p2p. And it would be even better
if the "watchers" had the ability to participate. Chris Ball has already made
a prototype of something like
this<http://blog.printf.net/articles/2009/01/26/multi-pointer-remote-desktop>.
It would be an excellent GSoC project to take this prototype and get it
closer to where it could be a part of sugar for all activities. Just how
close you think you can get it, is something you'd have to research -
perhaps with the help of IRC.

If you can come up with the beginnings of a workable proposal for this, and
get it submitted before the deadline, you definitely deserve to be on our
GSoC team! Get busy...

Jameson