Luke Faraone <l...@faraone.cc> writes:

> On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 9:45 AM, Bastien <bastiengue...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>     How do I add new activities when using sugar-jhbuild ?
>
> Add them using the sugar-install-bundle command or using the journal.

Thanks, but that only useful for .xo/.activity packages.

I have installed additional activities from the git repo, so I don't
have a .xo bundle.

The advantage I see in running Sugar from sugar-jhbuild is that I can
test the latest flavor of Sugar -- that would be nice to test the latest
Sugar with the latest version of the activities, which is easily done by
using the git repo.

How you guys are you using the latest Sugar *and* the latest activities?

--
 Bastien