On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 08:41:40PM +0200, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:

No need to do that for all users, we can do it distro by distro. I
think that each distro in jhbuild should have its maintainer, as
Sascha cannot run all of them.
Currently I am (running an instance of all supported distros), but you're totally right this doesn't scale well. For a start, a Mandriva maintainer would be nice (currently the only distro we don't support, but have a set of dependencies for).

Also, maybe what we need is better documentation rather than big
changes that bring new problems?
What kind of documentation are you thinking of?

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/