Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 14:49:01 +0200
From: Simon Schampijer <si...@schampijer.de>
Subject: [Sugar-devel] Sugar Developer MINUTES (Thursday May 21 2009 -
        14.00   (UTC))
To: Sugar Devel <sugar-devel@lists.sugarlabs.org>

Attendees: Tomeu, Aleksey, Walter, Sayamindu, Simon

Retrospect: We have been brainstorming on the Goals of the 0.86 release.
The Output can be seen at
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Development_Team/Release/Roadmap/0.86 Feel
free to add items you feel important to the roadmap - have in mind that
it is a short release cycle and therefore we have only a certain amount
of things we can do.

Prospect: Next week we will iter over the points and find owners for the
them. The time to propose items ends the 5th of June after the
developers meeting in two weeks. By then each feature item needs a
concrete plan. Examples: http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activities/Library
or https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/DeviceKit

See you next week - a reminder will be send out.

Regards,
    Simon