Hi Caryl,

How is it going?

I know of two potentail issues.

1. Getting the right materials. At sugar camp we found that the USB created
on the macbook was not working, only a PC created USB seemed to work. Plus
you need both the USB and the boot helper.

2. some macbooks have a bug, when you boot everything goes fine through most
of the boot and just when you are about to get to Sugar you get a mostly
black screen with a sqiggle in the middle.

Where are you at? I especially need people with problem #2 because I don't
have a test machine that shows it and its a show stopper for me for all work
in Boston Public Schools because their macbooks have this issue.

Thanks,
Caroline

2009/5/20 Caryl Bigenho <cbige...@hotmail.com>

>  Hi,
>

> I downloaded soas-beta.iso to my MacBook and burned it to a disk.  I would
> like to get it to boot and be usable on the MacBook.  Does anyone know how
> to do this?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Caryl

Caroline Meeks