David,

For reasons I have never understood, the pages that show git activity for a project don't show ALL activity, just some of it. If you want to see everything you can click on the word "mainline" on the right side of the page (under the word "Repositories") and on THAT page click on "Source Tree", which should take you here:

http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/readetexts/repos/mainline/trees/master

If you want to print out source code you need to select "Raw Blob Data" because the page that has page numbers does not print well at all.

If I am doing anything wrong that causes me to have to go through the process I have described I hope someone will point it out.

Thanks,

James Simmons

David Van Assche wrote:
Where is the source? I dont see anything since march in git.sugarlabs.org <http://git.sugarlabs.org>