Hi Andrés,

I have tested it (quadrilaterals) under Ubuntu 8.10

>I see the same I see on a non html5 enabled browser.
mmmm, you're right, it seems the webkit-gtk isn't updated :S

I've checked line 49: "ctx.fillText ( "Erase", 25, 245 );"
I supposse the current webkit doesn't support this instruction

:(

>On FFX 3.5preb4 it works great!
yes, the problem is that ff in the XO has a poor performance and if you use
quadrilaterals you will get a serious lag,
using surf in the XO, it  works really good

>One little comment: it doesnt recognize concave quadrilaterals properly.
yes, It was how I solved, not the real code from flash.
thanks for your comment, I'll fix it.

felipe