Aleksey,

The kind of sharing I'm talking about is entirely handled by the
Activity itself.  If the book is shared using the Journal Send To
feature or the Library Activity I would not do anything to change the
Journal title of the received document as I would assume these other
methods of sharing would take care of giving the received Journal
entry a proper title (and if they don't it is not my problem).

Read Etexts, like Read, contains its own code for sharing books.  If
Read Etexts itself downloads a book from another user that's when I
want to know about it.

James Simmons