Hi All,

I am an experienced python developer, I have also worked with zope, css,
html, javascript, java, and web framework like turbogears. I have a physics
background and is very much interested in educational activities.

I came to know about the project through OLPC project page. I am interested
in getting involved in sugar lab project in what ever way I can. I can
contribute through code contribution, bug fixes, testing etc. I can also
contribute in documenting the work also.

Please guide me in getting started - please suggest me any projects which
requires python expertise so that I can start exploring.

I don't have a linux box, I have only a laptop with windows installed. Will
that be a problem?

Warm Regards,
Roopesh