On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 6:58 PM, Lucian Branescu
<lucian.brane...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've enabled epub view. It requires both python-lxml and
> python-BeautifulSoup installed (for some reason) and none of the
> toolbars work in epub view.

This is awesome - thanks Lucian for getting this to work again! :) I
did build and submit an update for F13. This hasn't been pushed, yet,
so yum update won't work. You can grab the build from Koji, though.
Here's the update:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/sugar-read-79-1.fc13

--Sebastian