Hi Martin,

On 22 Mar 2011, at 15:08, Martin Langhoff wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 11:40 PM, Gary C Martin
> <garycmar...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>        http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/File:Sugar-artwork.png
>
> Very cool! I specially like the circular saw next to the gear.
>
> Perhaps missing the maya numerals?

Just to follow up, I've updated and uploaded a svg pointing to all – I hope
this time – icons from sugar-artwork and sugar. Note that the wiki shows the
image preview thumbnail as all black, just click through to the full svg and
you'll see all the remotely referenced images as in git mainline, hover over an
icon for its name:

        http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/File:Sugar-artwork.svg

For the svg challenged, there's a matching png at:

        http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/File:Sugar-artwork.png

Regards,
--Gary