Hi, James -

I did a very quick read of the gCI section, and aside from one typo (search "e-bboks") - it looks great!

One note - we downloaded the books using a simple python script authored during the program:

http://sixes.net/rdc2009/downloads-and-benchmarks/

(Open Library also has a Bulk Access Downloader script as well)

Best regards,

Rebecca Malamud
http://ruraldesigncollective.org/