On 09/14/2011 06:36 PM, Gary Martin wrote:
Hi all,

I'd like to offer a warm welcome to Manuel Quiñones (manuq) for stepping up to
the plate and taking a roll as a Design Team coordinator. He has been heavily
involved in design meetings and mail list threads over many months, and taken
an active role in both Sugar and Activity design tasks:

        http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Design_Team/Contacts

We have had a very productive few months – with particular regard to re-design
and migration of many shipping Activities over to the new Sugar toolbar design
– I look forward to our ongoing work together!

--Gary

These are great news! I am happy how this evolved naturally. Similar to the Activity team coordination.

It is true: there have been a lot of great efforts and achievements over the last months. I am especially happy that our development work flow includes the design team feedback which will keep the Sugar user interface what it is: (mainly) consistent and unique.

Regards,
   Simon