Fully sugarize firefox-6.xo?[1]

It starts and runs fine in most versions of sugar [2]; but has greyed circle and firefox icons in the frame while it runs and exits with a (failed to start) pop-up.

[1] http://download.sugarlabs.org/activities/4262/firefox-6.xo
[2]http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Creation_Kit/sck/Activity_Matrix

Tom Gilliard
satellit_ on #sugar