Hi folks,

I just wanted to try and formally clarify some design details regarding the
activity Help toolbar. The actual Help content UI varies quite a bit from
activity to activity depending on the activity needs and how the developer
wants to tackle it (drop down palette of text and icons, pop-up animation,
adding additional help text to the main canvas area), but we should at least
try to stick with one Help icon design, and put it in a place in the toolbar
that keeps with the 'new' toolbar design goals.

Proposal: An activity Help toolbar icon, if present, should be placed as the
last icon in the toolbar before the Stop icon, but should be left aligned with
the existing custom activity icons, not right aligned next to the Stop button.
A standard Help icon (already agreed previously on mail-list) should also be
added to sugar-artwork for future Sugar releases for easy activity developer
use, see ticket for proposed svg [1].

 Activity [Edit] [View] [Custom1, Custom2 .. CustomN] [Help] _______________
Stop

Rational: The Stop icon is the most important activity primary toolbar
mechanism and should, where possible, be on its own to the far right of the
toolbar, for clear obvious access. Placing other buttons next to it makes Stop
less visible and increasses the chance of pressing Stop accidentaly when aiming
for a nearby button. Known affected activities are Implode [2], Finance [3],
TurtleArt [4] (already fixed as of TurtleArt-148), Chart.

Regards,
--Gary

[1] http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/3746
[2] http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/3721