On 08/13/2012 11:23 PM, Simon Schampijer wrote:
On 08/06/2012 12:04 PM, Simon Schampijer wrote:
This is a patch series to make the Sugar shell hippo free. Based on the
work that has been done in [1] and [2]. It incorporates the patch from
Sascha to move the EventIcon into the shell temporary.

I merged those patches now with the suggestions made in the review. The
work has been gone through several eyes, never less if you find any
issues please report them so we can fix them.

Regards,
    Simon

If you find issues regarding the 'nohippo' changes please add the 'nohippo' keyword. I created an rpm (from current master) to test on the XO [1] with the latest 12.1.0 build [2].

Just found one regression, only visible on the XO, regarding displaying of thumbnails in the Journal [3].

So please test and keep the bug reports coming. If we are stable in regards to the hippo changes next Monday I will make an official no-hippo release.

Regards,
   Simon

[1] http://dev.laptop.org/~erikos/nohippo/sugar-0.97.1-1.fc17.olpc.noarch.rpm
[2] http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Release_notes/12.1.0