Thanks for all the responses.

Welcome Manuel [1]!

Regards,
   Simon

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Development_Team/Release/Modules#Glucose

On 08/08/2012 04:57 PM, Daniel Narvaez wrote:
+1 !

(and I think the maintainers for sugar-artwork, sugar-toolkit and
sugar should just be the same).

On 7 August 2012 16:51, Simon Schampijer <si...@schampijer.de> wrote:
Hi,

Something I wanted to propose in todays developer meeting (but as it did not
happen), I send it here for an async proposal.

We are short on maintainers and we have to grow new members that helps us
share the load. The patch list is long and help in that regard will be
appreciated that especially small patches do not take so long to get in.

Lately Manuel Quiñones have been stepping up as a Sugar module maintainer.
He is already maintaining sugar-artwork and sugar-toolkit-gtk3 [1]. He has
been showing great talent with porting the Browse activity to WebkitGtk [2]
and he has been working on porting the Sugar theme and the sugar-toolkit to
GTK+ 3.

We are currently working on the shell port to GTK+ 3 and introspection and
Manuel has been advancing already quite a lot [3]. As all of those Sugar
sub-modules are interlinked I think it makes absolute sense to add him as a
maintainer to the Sugar shell as well.

To make sure: the general work-flow should not change, patches have to be
sent to the mailing list for review. For non-trivial reviews a maintainer
should have at least one review, preferred a review and acknowledgment from
another maintainer. It is good practice to leave a patch for a few days so
everyone maintainer can at least have a high level look if he disagrees with
an approach.

I hope we can address the issues listed in that way,

[2] http://git.sugarlabs.org/browse
[3] http://git.sugarlabs.org/~manuq/sugar/manuqs-erikos-shell-port