Hi all!

I'm remebering there was a talk about providing activity source
tarballs from ASLO. Right now, all development work in thie area
is being concentrated around Sugar Network[1] that is intended to be
a successor (at least on low level) of ASLO.

This month I'm working on making full mirroring of ASLO activities on SN
and can implement such feature. It might look like that activity
developers won't take care about providing tarballs, only regular ASLO
upload (that will be supplement later by direct SN upload). SN will
automatically convert .xo into .tar.gz on demand.

Is this need still actual?

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Network

--
Aleksey