On 05/20/2013 07:43 PM, Simon Schampijer wrote:
On 05/20/2013 05:52 PM, Daniel Narvaez wrote:
On 20 May 2013 12:48, Daniel Narvaez <dwnarv...@gmail.com> wrote:

Ok, great. Would be fantastic if '--help' would print the list of
possible
arguments.

I'd like to avoid maintaining the docs in two places :) Though perhaps
using docker we can figure out something to have both --help and the
docs
be generated from the same source.

I have made it print out the list of commands only (no descriptions) for
now, with a link to the docs.

Thanks Daniel!

[sugar-build sugar-build]$ ./osbuild --help
Don't run osbuild inside a sugar-build shell, you can just run the
commands directly.
[sugar-build sugar-build]$ exit
[erikos@t61 sugar-build]$ ./osbuild --help
= Setup osbuild =

* Create the python virtualenv
* Install python packages

= Available commands =

shell
run
check-config
docs
clean
check
build
bug-report
check-system
pull

See also http://developer.sugarlabs.org/build.md.html
[erikos@t61 sugar-build]$

Pulling today I got:

[erikos@t61 sugar-build]$ ./osbuild pull

= Updating build system =

* Pulling sugar-build
Already up-to-date.

= Pulling =

* Pulling automake
* Pulling glib
* Pulling gobject-introspection
* Pulling pygobject
* Pulling dbus-python
* Pulling libsoup
* Pulling webkitgtk

Command failed, tail of /home/erikos/sugar-build/build/logs/pull-0.log

Already up-to-date.
From git://github.com/dnarvaez/webkitgtk
   23a61f3..562e907  master     -> origin/master
error: Your local changes to the following files would be overwritten by merge:
        GNUmakefile.in
        aclocal.m4
        configure
Please, commit your changes or stash them before you can merge.
Aborting
Updating 23a61f3..562e907

I did not have made any changes in webkitgtk, I did a "git reset --hard origin" in the webkitgtk directory and now things work.

Simon