Hello,

I setup a fork of webL10n. I amdified it and replaced API with the gaia one
minus the b2g specific stuff.

https://github.com/sugarlabs/webL10n

I sent a pull request to integrate this in sugar-web.

https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-web/pull/38

Left to do

* The naming of the .js file is sometimes l10n.js (which is what I want),
sometimes webL10n.js. Let's see what we get when it's pulled from git, if
it's wrong I'll have to understand the volo logic exactly.
* Document how to use this, suggest a directory where to put .properties.
* Write pootle hooks to convert po <-> properties. Perhaps we don't need to
do that until we actually have activities to translate.

Happy I don't have to touch bundlebuilder :)