On 29/06/13 09:47, Daniel Narvaez wrote:
On 28 June 2013 23:39, Gonzalo Odiard <gonz...@laptop.org
<mailto:gonz...@laptop.org>> wrote:

    If obscure, probably had sense to who fill it,
    and maintainer at the time.
    Should be better ask for more information and status in the same ticket.

It surely made sense at the time, but now it's just adding to the
triaging work that we don't have resources to do. It means I have to add
a comment in the ticket to try to get a comment from the owner, block on
it to triage and perhaps never get it because the person doesn't see my
comment, or doesn't care anymore.

Close the ticket with a comment "If this is still required, please re-open". We have a closed won't fix state for this kind of thing at work so it's obvious that the issue is closed, but not fixed.