On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 3:48 PM, Sam Parkinson <sam.parkins...@gmail.com> wrote:
> - Android has a really simple system where you can say go to
> www.abc.blogs.org in any app that can open it. That opens it in a web
> browser or in the blogs.org app if installed. This works because the
> blogs.org app says it can handle these types of links in its manifest.

Yep, we discussed Android's 'intents' machinery, which seems the most
elegant API design for this, back with Manuq, Gonzalo and dsd in
Parana a while back.

Manuq -- is building a basic intents API too large a task? Or perhaps
changing existing activities is the big elephant?

cheers,

 martin.langh...@gmail.com
 -  ask interesting questions
 ~ http://docs.moodle.org/en/User:Martin_Langhoff