On Wed, 05.March.2014 16:51, Mike wrote:
Martin,

Thanks for summarizing some of the same links I discovered upon
searching. As someone who is involved with several ongoing projects
(some deployed) at a large non-profit in the U.S. working towards the
so-called vision of "one tablet per grandma," I was excited for a
minute to see the subject line.
Why have you not posted the related links if they are realted with Sugar? It would be very interesting to know similar projects.
  But there was nothing of substance
from Googling "Ontolab."
For what were you searching? The One Tablet Per Gran project is new and hence no informations have been publicated before by me, because I had no time and it was no time to do so.
+1 to "Thanks, but NO, thanks."

Mike

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 10:07 AM, Martin Langhoff