I read the old content, so that I know what is included. The check
    has to be done against what? The related documents on Floss
    Manuals? Or do you have a quick link?

The new content is in the Help Activity http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addon/4051
(last version 17.1)

Thank you

    Where to add corrections and modifications?

Read the section "Contribute to this manual" in the Help activity itself.

Thank you

    Where to add the german version?

When you are ready to start translate, tell me,
we will see how can we do it.

I can translate now, so to say on-the-fly.

The ideal would be have all the help content in our localization server,
but we are not ready yet. Then we will need do some manual steps.

I can keep the translated copies so long or follow your directions.

Gonzalo

Christian

    Gonzalo

    Christian

        Please, give me some days to read all the related webpages to
        get a better orientation.

        Christian

        Documentation for users or for developers?

        For users, would be good create more content for the Help
        activity [1]

        For developers, we would like to integrate docs generated
        from python api
        to sugar-docs package.

        Gonzalo

        [1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activities/Help/Contribute

        On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 4:30 PM, Christian Stroetmann