Hi, Yash

I think this is an example with the problem of carrying on design discussions on a public forum. The 'save' feature saves an html file correctly with no line feeds. This makes looking at the file in a text editor (such as gedit) difficult. BeautifulSoup is already installed in Sugar (or in the image) so that it can be used. This allows for the possibility of saving the file in a more readible form. This problem does not occur during editing - the user puts in line feeds
as desired - but these are ignored (treated as spaces) by the browser.

Tony