Hello everyone!
I am a pre-final year engineering student at IIITD.
I had asked for help earlier regarding where to start from. I have gone
through those docs, done the setup and I am in the process of getting
familiar with various parts of SugarLabs.

I saw the ideas page for GSoC and 1. Internationalization and Localization
and 2.Music Blocks Optimization were the ones which interested me, and I
also satisfy the Skill requirements for both. I am eager to start with some
coding part, so could the Mentors for these projects guide me into how I
should go about now.
Knowing where to start from will also help me decide which project I'll go
forward with.

Thanks in advance!

Regards
--