G'day,

Three different methods;

1.  copy the files to ~/Documents or whatever the localised name is
for the same directory; you can easily find this by using the Journal
to copy an object back,

2.  use copy-to-journal program, part of sugar-datastore
component, usually in /bin/copy-to-journal, but this requires an
active datastore process, accessed through D-Bus, so the Terminal
activity must be used,

3.  use content bundles; you can see some old content bundles in OLPC
OS 13.2.9, see end of page http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activities/13.2.9

On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 08:04:36AM -0500, Alejandro Calderón wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> At this time I'm trying a couple things to implement in my own build, and I'm
> trying to put content such as PDF or pictures or whatever in the journal from
> the terminal using bash scripts.
>
> Could you help me telling me, which is the right location to put files and
> make
> it accessible through the journal or what can I do to make it possible?
>
> Than you in advance.
>
> Regards!

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/