Lionel,

Thank you for stepping forward. I encourage others to ask questions of you as well. I have a few:

Are you willing to state that you will make your best effort to attend all SLOB meetings? There is no statement to this effect on your candidacy page, and as you are no doubt aware, I have called out a number of current SLOB members out regarding their extremely poor attendance.

Also, on your candidacy page, you state "We are an open source community. It should be asserted on our webpage and we must choose tools compatible with that philosophy. It's not acceptable for example that today the SugarLabs webpage include multiple tracking tools."

Can you be more specific about what sort of tracking tools you believe are problematic? I personally agree that the Sugar Labs website needs to do a better job explaining what the project is, and that it is an open source project (these words to not appear anywhere on the Sugar Labs landing page).

Regards,
Alex Perez

Lionel Laské <mailto:lionel.la...@gmail.com>
November 27, 2018 at 9:02 AM
Hi all,

I'm proud to be candidate for the SugarLabs Oversight Board election.

Find more about my candidacy here: https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Oversight_Board/2018-2020-candidates/Lionel_Lask%C3%A9

Best regards from France.

        Lionel.