I think it should be possible to have an exhibit at All Things Open. Typical booth is a table wide enough for two people to sit side by side and talk with people as they pass by.  Most booths have a backdrop identifying the organization and showing related images - generally as a lead-in to discussions. I don't know how to begin a discussion with the Open Source people on reserving a space.

Caryl Bigenho has a lot of experience in this after several years of exhibiting Sugar at the Scale conference in Los Angeles. As most organizations do, we could have an exhibit in a box ready to send to a conference as the opportunity arises.

Calls for papers at Open Source are open.

Tony