Hey,
        I did a few changes using the python porting guide , but there are a
few places where this is channel used, i'm not aware of
the dbus api. It would be really nice of you if you could review the changes
and tell me what else i can do.

                                                   Here’s the link
(https://github.com/sugarlabs/reflect/pull/13/files
<https://github.com/sugarlabs/reflect/pull/13/files>)