On Mon, Mar 9, 2020 at 10:09 AM Rahul kohli <kohli6...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon 9 Mar, 2020, 6:46 PM Walter Bender, <walter.ben...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> On Mon, Mar 9, 2020 at 8:40 AM Rahul kohli <kohli6...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Do they use the same strategy of primitive of a block with function of
>>> the block and its arguments
>>>

>> Yes. But the underlying code in Music Blocks has undergone a major
>> restructuring. That has not be merged in Turtle Blocks yet.

>> --
>> Walter Bender
>> Sugar Labs
>> http://www.sugarlabs.org
>> <http://www.sugarlabs.org>
>>

> So Sir should I follow the same approach for exporting the code in
> musicblocks like turtleblocks or discuss with mentor and come up with new
> strategy since there are changes made to musicblocks codebase.

I think I may have missed part of the thread, Not sure what you are working
on. If you are planning to work on Music Blocks, there is no prep work
needed. If you are planning to work on Turtle Blocks, we'll want to first
migrate all of the recent (v3) commits to the Turtle Blocks repo. In either
case, we should be building from the Music Blocks block API (See
https://github.com/sugarlabs/musicblocks/tree/master/js/blocks).

--
Walter Bender
Sugar Labs