Hi Utkarsh,

In my opinion, Scratch and TurtleBlocks activities already allow children
to handle algorithmic concepts.
Then Jappy and EToys activities could be used for experimented users.
Not sure we need one more Algorithmic activity. At least we didn't have
request about that from deployments.
We had the project to include Microbit (
https://github.com/llaske/sugarizer/issues/562) but it's not possible today
to have a full offline version (which is a pre-requisite for Sugarizer
activities).

Regards.

       Lionel.