Speaking as the Sugar maintainer, thanks for your work on these
activities.  Let's get them fixed and then released.

I'm also looking forward to seeing your work on the other items in the
project task checklist.  You're working on the last item first, and
that's a great way to find problems with Sugar, the Toolkit, and the
Datastore.  The other items are also a concern.  I'm confident you
will get to look at them eventually.

https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC/blob/master/Ideas-2020.md#port-sugar-and-core-activities-to-python-3

--
James Cameron