Hey there,

I had the weekly meeting with my mentor Lionel today i.e. 22 July at 9H UTC.

We discussed the tasks from last week and discussed the issue related to
SugarDevice in Fraction activity. We then discussed improvement in
SugarPresence in the user-changed popup and it’s localization. In the end we
discussed the Vote activity screens and implementation.

  *   Tasks from last week:
     *   Removed template title edit button and handling changing title when
adding from a URL in Curriculum
     *   Made the changes to the design prototype of Vote as discussed
     *   Created the basic workflow for Vote

  *   Issues encountered last week: None

  *   Tasks for next week:
     *   Solve the issues in Fraction by adding debug information.
     *   Add a PR to fix the localization and buddy icon for the user changes’
popup of SugarPresence.
     *   Add all vote templates and improve stats in Vote activity.

Thanks,
Dhruv Misra