@Anindya, I defer to Walter Bender as he is the project lead for this
Sugar Labs project. That being said, everything you propose sounds great
and I trust you have the technical ability given all the great work you
did over the summer.

If we do end up refactoring, I am happy to test anything out and provide
my feedback as a user and "the music guy".

@Vaibhav, thanks for the links.

Vaibhav Aren:
Hi Anindya,
If you are going to refactor the codebase you can go through the following link which is one of the best resources to learn about refactoring in my
knowledge.
Spend some time with this.
-> https://refactoring.guru/refactoring/what-is-refactoring
-> Learn to identify code smells: