Hi All,

I am trying to write a Wikipedia article for Music Blocks because I think it would be helpful reference for the broader public.

So far, I have written:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draft:Music_Blocks

Do others, who are familiar with Wikipedia, have anything to contribute?

BTW, I started with https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snap!_(programming_language) as a template to start this draft.

It would be helpful to have others contribute to the article, especially anyone not directly related to the project, as those contributions may be necessary to the proposed article's admission into Wikipedia.

Lastly, if anyone is familiar with other articles that have been written about Music Blocks, referencing those would be helpful.

Thank you,
Devin