Respected sir/ma'am

I am Syed Mohammad Abbas , a Computer Science undergraduate, I have just
entered my second year at Zakir Hussain College of Engineering (Aligarh
Muslim University).I am new to open source contributions but I have done
many contribution with my brother (currently a software engineer). I am
well aware of HTML , CSS , Javascript , Vue.js and PHP. I am interested in
GSOC 2022 in your organization (Sugarlabs) of project
Sugarizer Vue.Js UI.
Please help me to get started and to get selected in this project for GSOC
2022.
Please add me in your community channel where I can ask my doubt too
Hoping to hear from you soon