Perhaps you mean Sugar Live Build.

Sugar Live Build contains both Python 2 and Python 3 environment for
Sugar, which makes it very easy to port Python 2 activities to Python
3, because you can compare execution of the Python 2 activity with
your in-progress Python 3 port.  Python 2 is no longer available in
Fedora for using Sugar, so do not use SoaS unless you have finished
the porting.

It looks like you have been booting Sugar Live Build rather than
installing it.  That is just one of many ways to use Sugar Live Build.

To install Sugar Live Build, create a virtual machine with a virtual
disk, boot from the ISO file, and as soon as the virtual machine shows
the boot menu, be sure to select "Install".  See attached.

This will start installation of Debian on the virtual disk.  See
attached.

You will be asked a series of questions, such as language, location,
and keyboard.  Additional components will be loaded.  Then further
questions; host name, domain name, new root password, new user
account, and clock time zone.  Then for a virtual disk partitioning
question choose "Guided - use entire disk", "All files in one
partition", and "Finish partitioning and write changes to disk".

There are other questions, but these are normal Debian questions, so
the best way to answer them is to understand the question by reading
the Debian documentation.  They aren't Sugar questions.

Eventually the system will be installed on the virtual disk.

When the virtual machine is rebooted, log in with the new user
account, and Sugar will be started.

For development, set up an IDE on your main computer, set up SSH
access into the virtual machine, and begin editing files on the
virtual disk from your main computer.  Exactly how to do this depends
on the IDE you have chosen, and so we can't really go into detail
unless it is an IDE we use.