Hey everyone,
Today, I had the 8th meeting related to the project with Lionel Laske.
Tasks of the previous week:

   - Task #1: I was writing the icon.js component by creating a new web app.
   - Task #2: I was writing a test for the front-end app.
   - Task #3: I was writing a unit test for the icon.js component to check
   its proper working.

Problems experienced last week:

   - Task #1: While integrating old and new SVG methods together, I faced a
   lot of issues. It's a bit complex to do all together at once.
   - Task #2: Still working.
   - Task #3: Explored docs of Vue for this, It took time, so not able to
   complete this task.

Tasks of this week:

   - Task #1: I will be implementing new SVG method similar to this
   <https://github.com/S-kus/svgstudy>
   - Task #2: I will be writing a test for the front-end app.
   - Task #3: I will work on paused work of MindMath Activity and will try
   to integrate the Presence component.

The next meeting is scheduled for next week on Monday.

Regards,
Saumya Kushwaha