Hey everyone,
Today, I had the 10th meeting related to the "Sugarizer Vue.js UI" project
with Lionel Laske.
Tasks I was working on:

   - Task #1: I was implementing a simple application the `mybutton` by
   changing its prop `text` label from outside the component.
   - Task #2: To Write a unit test for this new sample button component for
   better understanding.
   - Task #3: Integrating icon.js components property and methods for
   changing props with the help of the concept of task#1 and using the idea of
   XmasLight Activity.

Problems experienced:

   - Task #1: No problem, completed.
   - Task #2: Completed it using VueCLI and a complete CLI-based project
   using .vue files.
   - Task #3: In progress.

Tasks of this week:

   - Task #1: Integrate icon.js components property and methods for
   changing props with the help of the concept of sample Button and XmasLight
   Activity.
   - Task #2: Add unit testing to the new Sugarizer Icon component.
   - Task #3: Try to integrate the `isSugarNative` property, to render the
   old SVG format as well.

The next meeting is scheduled for next week on Monday.

Regards,
Saumya Kushwaha